Friday, May 25, 2012

Host Family:

La Familia Herrera

A family will be hosting me for 5 weeks in Guanajuato, Mexico.  Pictures will be posted after my arrival, so you can meet them as well but I'll share what I know so far.

Primary Host:  Marta Delia Herrera Jimenez
(Ella es la abuela en su familia. = She's a grandma.)
Her Daughter / Su hija:  Tiene 23 años.
Her Grandson / Su nieto:  Tiene 6 años.


Other facts / Otros hechos:  La casa que es grande y lleno de color.  También tiene un jardín con muchísimas flores. = The house is colorful and big and has a garden with many flowers.  Ellos no tienen mascotas.  = They don't have any pets.  (I am allergic to cats, so this is very good!  I'll be missing my dog, Rue though.)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Mrs. Reddick. This is Vanessa Z. by the way. I hope you are having a wonderful time. I can't wait to see pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete